Demo data

Penci Design

Home Forums PenNews WordPress Theme Demo data

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Penci Design
    Keymaster

jross213 started the conversation
    6 days ago on Sunday at 3:49pm
    I imported 2 demos and they combined. I followed the steps of downloading the Customizer Reset and then Customizer Import/Export to undo the damage, but it is still not working. I then deleted Soledad and deactivated all its plug ins to try to start from scratch. There are STILL remnants of Soledad at the bottom and right side of my theme (see attachments), and the list of customization options is permanently open at the top of the page (see attachment).

Bella Hudson
    Participant

Hi,

1/ Seem you did Import full demo data a lot of time. That’s why the menu & widgets appears multiple times.

2/ You can remove the menu items appears on the menu by go to admin page > Appearance > Menus > create a menu for yourself > scroll down and check to “Primary Menu”

For the widgets on the sidebar, please go to Appearance > Widgets > on “Main Sidebar” and “Footer Column #1”, “Footer Column #2”, “Footer Column #3” > remove/add/edit any widget you want by drag & drop.

Joe Caldwell
    Keymaster

Still getting all those menus (see attached). I’ve deleted the Soledad theme and deactivated/deleted all its plugins. Is there a way to completely remove it and then reinstall? It has really messed up my site!

Penci Design
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you send me your admin url and admin account – In a private reply? I will take it a look on this.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Open
Multi-Demos for Your Purpose! PenNew is a powerful & flexible WordPress Themes and easy to customize. It helps you create unique & professional websites for any purpose in some minutes. Here is some demo examples you can build with Soledad - with ONE CLICK INSTALLATION

Scroll down here to see all demos
Skip to toolbar